Monday, April 02, 2007

All's Quiet... Finally

As I type this, I have a cute little guy on my chest whilst I lay on the sofa. He's cute now, but he's been having some serious gas issues the last couple of days (and nights) that has made him uncomfortable and rather vociferous. So things have been a little slow on the updating of the blog and such, and I apologize for that. Just picked up some Tum-Ease (which is an herbal remedy for gassy babies) and gave him his first dose -- and it seems to have done the trick. (While I was out doing errands and picking up said Tum-Ease, he was in full colicky screaming mode with Mama.)

We have Sofian's 2-week check-up with his doctor tomorrow, and we think things are going along very well. He seems to be bulking up just fine and doesn't have any problems aside from the gas and a bit of a snuffly nose last night (which seems to have sorted itself out).

Here are a couple of photos of me and Sofian on our yoga ball from yesterday (gentle bouncing is a big help with his gas problem):

CIMG1612.JPG

CIMG1611.JPG

No comments: