Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tidbits

  • The little guy gave us a 6-1/2-hour stretch of sleep on Thursday night, from 10 to 4:30. On waking up to change him, I actually felt rested, since that's about the total amount of sleep I get on a good night. We got 4 hours out of him last night, but it could have been longer if Parie and I hadn't decided to watch the Heroes season finale after he'd gone down to bed.

  • I fed Sofian an entire bottle yesterday afternoon, though it wasn't a completely smooth affair. There was a lot of screaming during a couple of breaks, when he seemed to forget how to use the bottle's nipple. But we eventually got it figgered out.

  • Sofian is starting to grab some rings on his own from a dangly toy that we offer him, and he pulls them up to his mouth.

No comments: