Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bathtime for Sofian

Man, is it hot in Seattle! It's currently 83 degrees, which by standards of some family who might be visiting the blog, might not seem like much. But here in the temperate clime of the Emerald City, that's too darn hot! To cool our little guy down, Parie ran a cooling bath for Sofian. I took a video of one of his first baths in the tub a couple of weeks ago, but I was told I could not post it (as Sofian was screaming a bit and Parie was stressed out on camera). But, since then, Sofian has really taken to enjoying bath time, which is more than just scrubbing up in the tub. Afterwards, Parie gives him some commando time (aka, sans diaper) and massages him with some Burt's Bees oil, as well as gives him some tummy time.

Before you begin to watch the video, please note that it is rated PG for prolonged nudity and discussion of body parts (which seems to offend some sensibilities).



Beefcake Sofian

After bath massage

Here are all the nudie pics from today. And as a bit of contrast, here he was getting a sponge bath back in his first week of life:

Bath time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, nudie. I am so totally calling him in 21 years! :-)