I was off for a quick jaunt this weekend back to Minnesota, where I hooked up with some of my college homies at our old stomping grounds of St. Olaf College. Ward Sutton (the taller best man in our wedding) was doing the keynote speech at Olaf's innaugural Making It in the Arts conference, and David Anderson (aka, DGA; also the shorter best man in our wedding) was going to be in the neighborhood (St. Louis as opposed to Brussels, Belgium). So that spurred myself and Kevin Lapp (read a poem at our wedding) to fly in from the Left Coast. Friday night, we also got together with Pastor Dave Christensen and his family (four daughters!) before heading down to Northfield. It was great to see the campus and the old town, and Ward was a rock star at the conference (as usual).
All this to say, I meant to post some videos to the blog before I left, but didn't get a chance to then or while on the trip. And so, here they are:
And even though I was only gone for about 2 days, it was really good to come home and see the boy (and my lovely wife, to whom I'm very grateful).
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment