Ostensibly, I should have kept napping, but that didn't happen -- I was weirdly wired as well (considering I'd been so tired the day before). But I guess 5.5 hours of sleep was enough for me.
So we got an early start on the day, and Parie and the boy drove me downtown where I worked in several different libraries with free Wi-Fi before I had a meeting at Amazon this afternoon. I heard reports from Parie through the morning that Sofian still was averse to sleeping, taking only a 40-minute micronap. The duo picked me up later in the afternoon, and I got into the car to find Sofian slumbering... but that only lasted until we got home. I then took him out for some errands and finally got him to sleep after driving nearly 30 minutes. I let him snooze while I worked on my laptop in the driver's seat of the car parked outside our house, but it only lasted about 15 minutes.
So, today has been a struggle -- moreso for Parie than me, for certain. She's pretty darn tired. And the boy was wired and flailing as she put him to bed (but curiously, he didn't scream in resentment). So fingers are crossed that we get to sleep in tomorrow morn... till at least 5:30!
Here's a vid I shot tonight of the boy and I playing the Where's Sofian game. I was hoping he'd demonstrate his knee-crawling abilities, but every time I turned the video capture on, he reverted to his GI Joe stance.
Also, here he is from last night as we ate dinner... never let the boy nap during dinnertime. You'll regret it later.

No comments:
Post a Comment