Yesterday, Barack Obama was in town at the Key Arena (where the basketball Sonics play), and it attracted over 17,000 people. Sofian and his pal Ayana actually headed down to the Seattle Center (where Key Arena is as well as several theaters) to visit the Children's Museum, and they took a look at the line to see if they could get in. Fat chance. You had to have been there before 9:00am to have had a chance to be one of the lucky 17K.
Here's Sofian napping through the excitement outside the arena.

I hear that The Boy slept through much of the Children's Museum visit, and I'll post some more pics and vid later in the day, but I have to get myself prepared to lead our precinct in today's Democratic Washington state caucus (I'm a little nervous). So stay tuned for more on that and other happenings from the past week...
No comments:
Post a Comment