Our pals Jeff and Kim stopped by for some paparazzi time with Sofian, and they caught some great photos. Be sure to click through to the one of Sofian's hair -- it's the best photo caught yet of his color.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Agen! Oh my God I am so glad for you guys! The little one looks like he's going to be a heart break, and with the complicated name (like mine) he's sure to have an interesting life.
I hope you three have a great week... Congrats on being a daddy!
1 comment:
Agen! Oh my God I am so glad for you guys! The little one looks like he's going to be a heart break, and with the complicated name (like mine) he's sure to have an interesting life.
I hope you three have a great week... Congrats on being a daddy!
With much love and affection from London,
Rianin
Post a Comment