Friday, March 23, 2007

Slow Day at the LD

Not too much to post about (save for the fact that Parie seems to have been hit by some identity theft and I can't get ahold of Palm customer service about my broken Treo -- which is why if you've called my cell phone, I haven't responded to you). Well, I guess we have been kinda busy trying to figger that stuff out, but Sofian has been blissfully unaware of that and has been sleeping quite a bit today.

Here I am reading up on what to expect in the coming months with Sofian taking a nap on my chest:

Reading up on what to expect

I think it was our friend Eric Liljegren who noted that the smell of a baby is like crack -- you can't get enough of it and you are always trying to seek it out. I'm finally understanding what he was talking about, and I think I'm becoming addicted to it. Here's another view of Señor Sleepyhead:

Sleeping Sofian

And here's SeƱor Sleepyhead with his cute little breathing (and a cameo by Nip):

No comments: